Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Couple of Cuties!

The weekend before I went back to work, we took the kids to get their pictures taken.  It was supposed to be Addy's 18 month pictures...I was just a month late!  We decided to bring Blake with to get some of the 2 of them, however - they started taking adorable pictures of Blake so we bought some of him too.  I decided it was close enough to him being 3 months, we'd just call it good there!

We went to Portrait Innovations, and I must say I was very impressed!  They got some awesome shots of both kids.  The only thing I would say is that it was a bit overwhelming to choose the photos.  I wasn't sure what I was doing as far as selecting pictures (you have to choose right there and then get them within 30 minutes).  I feel as though if I had more time, I would have picked a few other pictures than what I got...however, we did get a CD.  But I think there is a watermark that we don't see on it because they indicated if we wanted another photo, we'd have to go back there to print it. 

This mama is biased of course, but I love these little faces!




I had to put this picture in because it shows the pictures we get from Addy almost every time the camera is out.  It's her "CHEEEEESE" face!  It shows how well the photographer did up above at getting this silly girl's natural smile!

Ugh, my dang computer isn't letting me upload this picture again rotated so it isn't sideways...but this is one of my favs of Blake!




Funny thing...we were trying to get a picture of the kids in the nice gray background, but Addy was over taking pictures then.  So, the photographer asked if we could do a football background for Blake, and changed the scenery and put the football with Blake (like in the pic above). 

Addy totally wanted in on the football pictures and wanted to hold the football.  Sooo, really the only good pictures we got of the kids together are with them holding footballs.  Hey, whatever works!  And, she wouldn't smile anymore...oh well!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute pictures Marissa! I've taken the girls to that place before and I was happy with them too. I didn't get any 18 month pictures done yet for Sadie so maybe I will have to stop by there sometime. Thanks for the reminder :)