Friday, July 1, 2011

The Great Eight

Blaker's first year is FLYING BY! He's getting so big and is so interactive these days :)

He now army crawls EVERYWHERE...hasn't gotten up on all 4's yet though. He is going to be a handful...Addy never once had any interest in going towards the stairs, and Blake's already given me about 5 "mommy heart attacks" when I realize how quickly he's gotten into things he shouldn't be. AAAAH! Can we say BOY??!!

He now claps and will raise his arms up when we say "Soooo Big!". And he has got THE. BEST. LAUGH. EVER! I am going on vacation and won't be home until the 10th of July...but I HAVE to upload a video that Aaron took of him!!

He is starting to use more vowels too. He says Ba and Da very often. He absolutely loves his food and he is starting to eat more finger foods. When he wants to, he'll hold his own bottle now too. We have started to limit his pacifier to when it is time to sleep...but if he is extremely tired or something but not going to go to bed soon, we'll let him have it at other times too.













Daddy styled Blake's hair like his after a bath :) His hair is starting to grow in somewhat...
 Blake NEVER stops moving...sometimes he really gives me a workout with how squirmy he is when I'm holding him. And in his crib, he goes all over the place!






He's often in crazy positions in his crib. His head is supposed to be toward the top of the picture...not to the left :)







Daddy Shared His Ice Cream...he liked it! He sort've looks like he has a mustache in this pic...makes me laugh!!!
Addy and Blake are the best of buds. They really do love each other so much. I'm loving watching the sibling relationship grow as he gets older. He gets super smiley when she walks in...and she does the same. Always excited to talk to him. She's so funny...she'll go to him and say things like "Blaker, do you like my nails" after we just painted her toe nails. He usually just stares at her when she asks him things like that. Typical male/female interaction, LOL!



I can't believe we are rounding 9 months...CUH-RAZY! I don't want him to grow up!

1 comment:

White said...

Love Blakes big blue eyes! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!