Not too much is new for Blake since the post about his 9th month. He is still loving his food --- a lot! He is a very happy baby, but like I have mentioned before, when he's mad - he shows it! He has a bit of a little temper. I can't say much though, according to my sisters - I had a temper when I was a baby, so maybe Blaker is my payback for that!
He is pulling himself up on everything and walks around things. He sometimes stands alone without realizing it. It will definitely be interesting to see how quickly he gets the courage to stand on his own and/or walk. It doesn't appear to be TOO far off, but I know it could still be a while also...
Blaker has started to say a few words. The most consistent is "uh-oh". A little ironic, that was Addy's first word too. He says it at the right time too, which is almost always an indication that he has purposely dropped his sippy cup or some food onto the floor! :) I am trying to get him to say mama and dada. He says them, but not necessarily to either one of us so I'm not sure if it would be one of his words yet.
He still only has his 2 bottom teeth. His top 2 front teeth have been right below the surface FOREVER now and also his next 2 on the bottom. Seriously, they have to pop through any day now!!!
He's just getting so so big. It is so fun to watch him and Addy interact. They love to play with eachother and giggle and such. It's such a cool thing to witness. I hope they always stay buds :)
One of the best characteristics Blake has is that he is a cuddler. Not just with me, Aaron, or Julie (daycare) - but with pretty much anyone. If you are holding him, he'll look at you all serious as if to check you out, and then he almost ALWAYS lays his head right in to your shoulder and cuddles. BEST. CUDDLER. EVER. I swear! The other morning he woke up before anyone else had (other than me...I get up way to early these days!) and after I fed him his bottle, we sat in the chair for a while in the dark and cuddled. I didn't want him to move and was totally loving that moment...I can't believe his first birthday is right around the corner.
Why do babies grow up? Bummer on that!
| Handsome Man with his hair all styled by dad. Tina - recognize the shirt? :) |
| The kid loves his food. And loves to be a messy eater! |
| Playing with his sister in her princess tent! |
![]() |
| The look that melts his mommy's heart every time. He's had this look since the day he was born...if he doesn't outgrow it, he's going to break girls hearts between this look and his cuddles :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment