Just basically a "picture post"...but some of the festivities that consumed the times that we were home together to start the Christmas celebration :)
1: Trimming the Tree
| (a picture from later in the month...but one that shows the finished tree) |
Tree #2 - for Addy & Blake's room. I had this tree in my dorm room in college ... the perfect addition to their room for the holidays :)
2: Making home-made Christmas gifts
We got into making some crafty gifts for some of our favorite "peeps"! We made different wind-chimes that fit people's personalities. I'm super bummed that I didn't really get a good picture of each of them...
| Working hard! |
| Blaker got to participate in decorating for a little while...until he tried to eat the little wooden balls full of wet paint (notice the blue on his mouth)...then he got taken off "paint duty" :) |
![]() |
| My cute painter...checking on her bro that got put in the bath after his wet-paint eating attempt :) |
3: Christmas Music Dance Parties
I mean, what good is celebrating Christmas if you don't listen to some good music and have a little dance party???!!! What, not everyone throws dance parties to Christmas music?
| Yep...even the boys got in on the fun :) They have no choice...they are doomed for years to come! |
| Blake actually is giggling here while we are dancing, even though you can't really tell what he is doing :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment