I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Aaron and I had a great Christmas weekend. On Christmas Eve we went to church with my mom and dad and then out to dinner, and when we got home we opened our gifts from each other. Christmas day we headed up to Michigan. I think it was the longest trip to Michigan ever! I typically sleep at least a few hours of the trip, and I didn't this time...it was LONG!
We spent Christmas evening with Aaron's dad, sisters and family. Friday we hung out most of the day and then spent the evening with Aaron's friends/wives. I'm not very good at taking pictures lately. I didn't get one picture on that night...I also didn't get a picture all weekend of our nephew & niece Brandon and Alesha. Saturday we went to our nephew Jeffrey's hockey game and then had the Anderson Christmas. Sunday we went to Brandon's hockey game and then headed out back to Minnesota. We stopped in Eau Claire and got to have supper with Aaron's mom Jean and step-dad Paul. It is always nice to stop there, it definitely breaks up the long drive a bit. We got home about 8/8:30 on Sunday night, and now we are back to work. NO FUN!
We really had a great time - now we are looking forward to all that 2009 will bring to us...lots of changes in store for us, and we can't wait!
Here are some pics of our trip to Michigan:
We really had a great time - now we are looking forward to all that 2009 will bring to us...lots of changes in store for us, and we can't wait!
Here are some pics of our trip to Michigan:
.
No comments:
Post a Comment