Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just a little update...

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Rochester got tons of snow this weekend!! I LOVE IT! I wish I could go snowmobiling, sledding, skating, OR skiing like we would typically do...but not this year! So sad. We have the perfect weather for it! It definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Not much new around here - we don't have another appointment until January 6, which still seems FOREVER away for me...but I'll try and wait patiently! I've been feeling pretty good. Nothing to complain about. I wish I could see our little baby every day like we get to when we have ultra sounds! I get so excited :) I haven't felt Lil Poppy move or anything, although it seems that some people can feel that this early in the pregnancy.

We had our first Christmas last Saturday. We are very lucky because our families all do Christmas at different times so we don't have to switch off each year or anything, we get to be with everyone! My parents started doing Christmas in mid-December. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures from the day. Usually I take a ton, but I only took 3 this year :) Our poor nephew Drew was sick with the flu, so we didn't get a group picture of my family like we were planning to do. We'll head up to Michigan over Christmas itself, and spend the weekend with Aaron's family up there. We're both pretty excited to be up there. Aaron's mom always does Christmas in January, so we'll have that to look forward to still.

Usually we would already be in Michigan for Christmas Eve and go to mass with Lowell, but this year we both have to work so we aren't heading up 'til Christmas day. We decided instead of driving all night on Christmas Eve and missing mass, we'll have our own Christmas and get up early in the morning :)

Well, it has just been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I should write a hello! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
.

Here is one of many pics we took out by my parent's house for our Christmas card. My mom was our photographer (thanks mom!!) I was actually surprised that Aaron was willing to put on the same colored shirt as me for the pictures. He's so easy-going sometimes! I told him next year if we have a boy I'm finding a matching sweater for them both to wear for our card, and he didn't seem to mind. Ha ha, we'll have to see about that one :)

****Happy Holidays!****

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a few days! Drive safe. Oh, and I haven't felt my baby move yet either. Everyone is different so don't worry about it. See ya soon!
Merry Christmas!