Her personality is starting to show a bit :) Addy is a smiley baby...but MAN...when she is hungry, or not happy with something, she lets you know. She doesn't have much patience when it comes to food, when she realizes she is hungry, she needs food NOW (hmmmm, that sorta sounds like her daddy!)! She really is starting to take interest in things a lot more. Like when I talk to her, she'll look at me and respond by smiling and such. And also, she likes to check out her toys that hang down from her bouncy a lot more too!
Addalyn had been going through a phase where the only place she would really sleep well is in her bouncy. So, we've been putting her to bed in there. She has been sleeping really well though, at night, she basically gets up once around 3-4 and then sleeps til 7 or so. We've also been starting to get her to bed at a decent time (8ish). It's great! We started to try putting her in her crib this week for bed, and so far so good. So, we may have turned a corner on the "bouncy phase".
It seems as though she has discovered her tongue. In the last few weeks, she's been sticking it out quite a bit. I tell her that it isn't nice to stick her tongue out at her mama, but she doesn't care!!
I hope you all enjoy pictures, because I seem to take a lot and love sharing them :)
.
Addy's 2 month "bear pic"
Hmm, what's this thing in my mouth???...
.

Addy is also liking her bath better. Now she just sorta hangs out in it...it doesn't make her mad anymore unless she's SUPER tired.
She's not naked here, I swear she has a diaper on!! She has been doing awesome with holding her head up :)

Trying to do a little tummy time...but she's not that in to it!
3 comments:
Could she get any cuter??!! She is adorable!
You sure have a cute baby! I can't believe 2 months have passed...time sure flies! When Parker was a baby he loved his bouncy chair and for awhile that was the only thing he would fall asleep in. Anywho, isn't it fun watching everything Addy is discovering. Keep up the good work, mama!!!
Jason, Becky, and boys
She is a beauty! She looks a little bit like my guys to me- minus the chub. I think it's the nicely shaped head ;)
Post a Comment