Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Week in Review :)

Addalyn had her 2 month appointment today - she's sleeping off the shots right now :) She actually did really well with the shots - she cried of course - but I was able to calm her rather quickly. I had tears in my eyes, it's hard watching your little one in pain! The appointment went well. She's right on track!

Here's where she is for stats:
Height - 23.6 inches (82%)
Weight - 11.5 pounds (56%)
Head - 40.5 centimeters (82%)

Here are a bunch of pics from the past week. I love this girl!

I pretty much love every outfit of Addy's - but for some reason, this one strikes me as super cute so I had to take a full length shot of it!

Just relaxing a bit!

Our neighbors had a little girl 5 days after Addalyn was born. Here is Addy & Rayna

Ha - this pic makes me laugh soooo much! Aaron wanted to figure out Addy's weight the other day. Well, the only scale we have is on our Wii Fit - so he created a "Mii" of Addy. This is what she looks like! The BMI is WAY off...you could not enter in a birthday after 2007 so it thinks she's 2 (which is why she's so skinny as a Mii)!

Checking out dad after a bath!
ZOO TIME!

We decided last minute on Sunday to take a ride to the cities and go to Como Zoo. It's a nice little zoo that only asks for a $2 donation/person. We met up with Aaron's mom & stepdad, as well as his step-sis Andrea, her hubby Jamie, and their girls - Mira & Serafina

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo, how about you you you, you can come too too too.....
(please tell me you know this song...Aaron had never heard of it until I was singing it to Addy as we were getting ready to go! I don't think my mom made it up when I was little!)

Getting ready for the Merry-Go-Round
A, A, Me, Jamie, Mira (2 yrs), Serafina (1 yr) & Andrea
Here we go!

Very pretty (and big) lilly pads - I'd like a reflection pond in my backyard with these!

We did take pictures of the animals too, but for some reason I didn't think of uploading them to my post, and now they'd be out of order if I tried...so maybe that'll be another post if I think about it!

1 comment:

Amy T. said...

I've never heard of the zoo song, but it sounds cute. It would be neat if your Mom did make it up.