I cannot believe our little miss Addalyn Jane is already 10 months old...seriously, this year is flying by. You'll notice more animals have been added to her monthly bear picture. That is because, sitting by the big bear all by herself is scary right now...so I put some familiar stuffed animals and of course her 'bear/blanket' by her so she'll sit by it without crying!!
She's getting to be such a big girl - she now crawls all over the place, which I've mentioned briefly before.
.
She is really good at eating, accept, now that we are on mainly finger foods, she tends to try and by-pass the veggies on her tray. When we spoon-feed her, she'll eat ANYTHING pretty much...but not when she gets to pick and choose (and she much prefers to pick and choose rather than have us feed her). She LOOOVES her fruits - I'd say mandarin oranges and peaches are her favorites!
.
She says "uh-oh" with the right context. Sometimes though, she's a little stinker and says "Uh-oh" right BEFORE she proceeds with dropping her sippy or some food on the floor (ON PURPOSE). Seriously, what a stinker. Ha ha!
.
She also says mama a lot, but I'm not convinced she's saying it to me yet. We have a baby Elmo book "So Big" where on one pages it says:
Baby Elmo says mamama!
Baby Elmo says dadadada!
Baby Elmo sings lalalala!
Baby Elmo laughs hahaha!
.
If you give her the opportunity, she will repeat all four of those, which is super cute. Her "lalala's" always have her sticking her tongue completely out of her mouth and she bobs her head up and down when she laughs "hahaha". Very Fun.
.
She has added clapping to her 'talents', and does the motions for "So Big" & "Touchdown" (same motion)...but she only does the motions when she wants to, sometimes she gives me a look that seems to say, "Uh, mom, I'm really not in the mood". She has this one ball popper toy that Aaron taught her how to push the button to make music and push the balls out --- she immediately starts clapping when she pushes the button, or looks around to see if someone else will clap for her - and always has a very "I'm proud of myself" look on her face when she does it :)
.
This is definitely a very fun stage, as she starts showing off more of her personality and interacting more. And, it is very fun to play with her right now because she is amused almost 99% of the time!
1 comment:
You sure have a cutie on your hands!! I cannot wait till Camby is at this stage and starts interacting with everything!
Post a Comment