Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seven/Seven and Ninety-nine

Today is our 3rd anniversary! We were able to go out on a 'date' because Grandma Jean (Aaron's mom) is staying with us until Friday - THANK YOU! Jean is here watching Addy while our daycare is closed. The timing worked out pretty good for us! I actually don't know when we have gone out to eat with just the 2 of us since Addalyn...maybe once or twice.

Three years down...and baby number two on the way!

Addy claps "yeah, Happy Anniversary mommy and daddy!"

Today also marks 99 days until my due date. DOUBLE DIGITS! I will be 26 weeks tomorrow...it is going really fast. I'm feeling pretty good. The biggest question I get is how this pregnancy compares to Addalyn's - and really I feel like they are pretty similar. I've heard a few people say I am carrying differently, but for me it feels pretty much the same.

We had a check-up last week, and my doctor told me that based on the heart-rate that day, she says girl. I remember her saying the EXACT same thing with Addy when I was about 38 weeks pregnant with her...so my doctor might know a thing or two about the heart-rate telling you a thing or two! Who knows though. It was actually jumping between 130's to 150's :)

Me and my babies! The other night Addy was cuddling with me in the dark...and at the same time I could feel the baby moving and I could have sat in that moment FOREVER. Sitting in the darkness with Addy cuddling on my shoulder and her little brother or sister joining in on the mommy moment...it was awesome!

26 weeks!


We've been doing lots of fun things this summer - and posts will be coming to share some photos of all the exciting times we've had so far. We also have some fun events coming up as well...we are loving the summer!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Marissa you look awesome! Double digits is always a great milestone when counting down the days to meet your little one!