Monday, September 20, 2010

36 weeks!!!!!

 Well, last Thursday I was 36 weeks - WHAT??!!!  This pregnancy has flown by.  I actually haven't had an appointment since the last week in August, I have one on Friday coming up...it is really weird how little I have gone to the doctor this pregancy.  I was having appointments every week at this time during my pregnancy with Addalyn, and I haven't even gone down to every-other week yet.  Crazy.

I started to feel SUPER stressed about mid-week last week.  It all came to me at once that I could basically have this baby at any time, and we still hadn't gotten some things ready around the house, and I wasn't feeling ready at work either. 

Seriously, POOR AARON.  I was super stressed and pretty emotional about it -- and he handled me very very well.  I know if I had been dealing with me, I wouldn't have handled me as well, LOL! 

But this weekend, we got the room basically ready - crib #2 is up, closet is organized, my bag is packed, the newborn sleepers are washed...and after this week I'll feel more settled at work so I'm starting to feel like I can breathe again.  I'll post a picture of the changes to the nursery after we get the bedding - waiting for the bumper to come for the crib and then we'll be set! :) 

I've had 2 people to tell me today thatt I've dropped - I don't feel like I have, but I don't know.  So many people tell me different things, it's hard to keep it all straight.  Someone told my mom the other day that I was going to be at LEAST 2 weeks early by the way I am carrying, which would make me have only another week left...that's pretty crazy to think that I could be holding my new little one basically any day.  Where did time go?!!

36 weeks and still smiling (or finally getting my smile back after getting some things done around the house!)
 I think I'm pretty lucky that my husband is a "handy man".  I wanted a shelf for the closet to organize the clothes, since the dresser in the nursery is pretty small - and Aaron made it customized to exactly what I wanted/needed.  We painted it to match the nursery - it turned out awesome!


The key to my heart...making me things that gets my life more organized, LOL!  I love it! 
 Pretty sure I'll have time to do more posts before this baby comes...but at this point, you just never know!  Until next time.... :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow!! 36 weeks! And you are all baby!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and I cannot wait to hear the good news about baby boy or girl :) Horray to Addy for walking!! She is getting to be such a big girl...just wait till this baby is born and Addy is going to look so big! I can't wait till Camby takes her first steps :)

Amy T. said...

The organizer Aaron made rocks! The kids' closet is way too organized Marissa! :)

Rachel said...

You look great for 36 weeks! And am so jealous of your organized closet, might have to hire Aaron to make one for Ella's closet because I know my husband isn't the skilled! hahaha! Can't wait to meet the new little one:)