Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Daddy's Girl

So Addy loves her mommy....but she LOOOOOVES her daddy :)  I've pretty much known from the beginning that she was destined to be a daddy's girl!  I can't explain it, but it is just something that is "there".  It's great - what girl doesn't just adore her dad??  I know I did/do!  Tonight I was shopping with my mom - and when I got home, Aaron shared these pictures that him and Addy took with each other while I was gone.  Super cute. 

P.S. - do you LOVE the Christmas Pajama's that Aaron picked out for Addalyn!??  I have all her PJ's for the winter in her drawer, and already have Christmas ones because they are "hand-me-down's" from my nieces...  It makes these pictures even more special - gotta love it when daddy dresses the kids!  Christmas PJ's in September...why not?!!


Kisses!


Me and daddy have SO much fun together!

No comments: