Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas #4: Bertucci Christmas!

We had our final 2010 Christmas celebration on January 15. Just like my family always has it early - Jean & Paul always have their family celebration mid-January.  I love that we can make it to all of our family Christmas's :)

During the day we played "Minute to Win It" - and Aaron & I got third place.  We could've really been a contender for 1st if it hadn't been for one game in which we TOTALLY sucked.  (With lack of a better word) We were horrible!  We were supposed to carry 3 empty cans of pop from one table to the next...doing so by holding an uncooked spaghetti noodle in our mouths and looping the tab of the can on the noodle.  After we broke 2 noodles, and just really were doing horribly at this event, I started laughing so hard that I was almost going to pee my pants...in which Aaron yelled "just do it!" (meaning just go ahead and pee your pants, we have a game to win DANGIT!!!!).  He's a bit competitive to say the least (well, the Anderson's AND the Bertucci's are, so it was quite entertaining to see how serious people took our Minute to Win It tournament!!).

Jean had also put together a game for the little ones so they could play Minute to Win it!!  Of course they were all winners and grandma Jean spoiled them with a little goodie bag prize.

Here's Addy putting the balls in the glass to "win" her prize!!!
After Minute to Win It, we opened presents and had dinner.  Then the Packer's played that night so the rest of the evening was devoted to that :)  Addy came down with her daddy and surprised everyone with her Packer's cheerleading outfit before the game started. 

Addy and her cousin Alesha!

"Aunt" Jen & Blake (Aaron's step-bro's fiance)

Our silly girl!

Auntie Tammy & Blake (told you I'd put it on the blog Tam!!) I can't believe I got her to actually let me take her picture!!!

I stole this picture from Aaron's step-sis Andrea...and the next one.  I need copies!  I love them.  Grandpa Paul & Blake

Grandma Jean with 2 of her 12 grandkids (is that right...or is it 13 grandkids?!  Who can keep track, each year there are new ones!)
The day/weekend was a fun time and a good way to end our Christmas celebrations!  It never quite feels like the New Year until the Christmas's have been completed.  Now, it is officially 2011 -- Here's to hoping this year brings lots of happiness and health to everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least the picture was not on facebook. Thank you

Amy T. said...

Where are the pictures from the adult version of Minute to Win It??? That sounds like lots of fun! I can totally understand Aaron's comment being that I am a competitive person too!