Sunday of Cheese Festival here in P.I. it's our family tradition to attend the parade. It was HOT this year! The kids always enjoy the parade...of course they love the candy! It is fun to watch them grow up a little bit each year. Things that scared them last year don't anymore... :)
| Addy with dad waving at the parade! |
| It's HOT out here! |
![]() |
| Addy sitting with her big cousin Brynne, getting ready for the first ride...not to sure about it yet! (cousins Drew and Ella are in front of them) |
![]() |
| Not liking it too much...I think it was too fast for her first one of the year! |
![]() |
| Now on the train...MUCH slower and a much happier girl! With Ella, Drew & Brooklynn |
![]() |
| I took Blake on the carousel...he actually wasn't too fond of it. If the horse hadn't been going up and down, I think he would've liked it better! |
![]() |
| Fishing! Trying to win herself and her little bro a prize! |
![]() |
| Success! |
![]() |
| The hot day was too much for my Blaker Boy...he got sleepy watching his sister go on rides :) |
![]() |
| Cheese Festival is F - U - N! |
![]() |
| Of course this boy woke up for some Mini Donuts. The smell woke him I think, he he! |
: : : : This next picture sums up the long day of fun in the hot sun : : : :
| Officially. Too. Much. Cheese. Festival. UGH! |









No comments:
Post a Comment