In July, Addy and Blake took their first long vacation without mom and dad. They went to MI! Jean and Paul drove them there - and they spent time with all of our Michigan fam!
| Ready for the Road Trip |
| I love Addy's fist pump in the back...off we go! |
While I was there we went and visited Aaron's grandma Barb and had a picnic outside with her :) She always wants to feed us!
![]() |
| No one is looking, but I still captured the moment. She's such a wonderful lady!! We LOOOVE grandma Barb :) |
Addy got carsick around Wausau, JUST as I was exiting onto a ramp so I couldn't pull over. But, my little Addy is a superstar when it comes to car sickness. At the age of 3, she's got it down to use the bucket.
![]() |
| Addy really wasn't feeling good here, Blaker likes to have a bucket for sympathy :) |
But, all things considered --- we made it, and in pretty decent time! Addy had dozed off around supper time and I just decided to drive through instead of wake her, since she gets sick on a full tummy anyway. So, we go home around 7:30 or so...and Aaron was SUPER excited to see his kiddos that had been gone for 7 days!
![]() |
| Home :) |
Thanks again to everyone that watched them and made it happen. Here's to many more years!



1 comment:
Love the bucket pictures. Addy will hate those when she is older! It is adorable that Blake has to have one too. Great pics of the kids at the cabin and at your parents in the garden.
Post a Comment