Addy talks about a mile a minute if you let her, laughs and cries within 30 seconds, has an eye for fashion, and is too smart for her own good. She has some pretty good one-liners that she doesn't even know she's saying, makes up her own words, likes to tell us how it is (or how she thinks it is) --- AND has a heart of gold and is a big-old sweetie!
| My tiny-dancer showing some sass :) Side note - she started dance this year! |
| Showing off her dance moves! |
...Kyra is a daycare friend. I'm pretty sure it wasn't until I was AT LEAST in 3rd grade when I started knowing what latest trend of clothes my friends had that I didn't and wanting it. My three-teen has got it figured out :)
| Jeggings!!! |
Later on, her and daddy were talking and when Aaron was telling her how those words make him sad, her response was "When you yell at me it breaks my heart."
Oh my drama girl - she's got quite a way with words! Sometimes the things she says are really well beyond her years.
**
If you want her to do something, reverse psychology is the way to go!
| mom: "Addy, will you look at me and smile" |
| ... "Addy, will you look at me please?" |
| .... "Addy, smile so we can take a picture for Papa Lowell's craft" |
| "... Addy...." |
| (mom's silent at this point....) |
| mom: "Okay Addy - DON'T look at me and DON'T YOU DARE smile!" Addy: "CHEEEEEESE!" |
Some of my favorite Addy-isms that she has said lately:
"The grass has frosting on it." (frost on the lawn)
"I LOOOOVE Rispie Krispie's" (rice crispie bars)
"Daddy - your hair is falling out onto your face" (Aaron growing a 'beard' for deer hunting!)
Some things are just too dang cute to correct. She'll figure out the right way to say them all too soon, and so I like to just ask her questions about that frosting on the grass and Rispie Krispie's so I can hear her repeat those sweet little Addy-words. :)
| Please stay little for as long as you can...your teenage years will be here way to soon. |
No comments:
Post a Comment