I can't believe that Blake is already 2. Life is flying these days...just like how now it is almost 2 months since his birthday and I'm finally getting to blogging about it! His actual birthday was on a Monday. When we got home from preschool that night, my mom had made him a cake to celebrate!
| Birthday cake from grandma Bonnie :) |
Blake's birthday was a lot of fun - 2 is a fun age because they finally "get it". He was pretty excited about his presents and singing Happy Birthday to him! I loved how appreciative he was of his gifts and not rushing on to the next gift right away.
| I'm 2! |
Here's one though :)
*****
Where do I begin when I describe Blake at 2? So many words!! He's seriously the BEST cuddler ever, hands down. He has the biggest blue eyes and long eyelashes that have wrapped his mama around his little finger since about day 2 of his life. Ahh, he melts my heart!
| Look at those lashes! |
This guy also has the most contagious giggle. His laugh is from way deep in his belly! I've been trying to get a good video of it, but he always stops when we turn on the camera!
He definitely lives up to the definition of "terrible 2" as well. He's got quite the temper when he's mad - gets frustrated easy and still learning how to control that. He is 2, what can I say. Through and through - from the sweetness to the moodiness. It's why I love him!!
| A cute one of daddy & Blake in matching shirts this Labor Day |
Some of Blake's favorite things are his monkey (which he pronounces Mon-tee). He sometimes also calls him Bear (basically because he copies almost EVERYTHING Addy does so since the animal she loves is "bear" so is his!). He also love to swing --- a lot!
He likes to dance and sing, watch things like Max and Ruby, Chuggington, and likes a good Dora episode also. Blake also loves to play and do anything that his sister plays with - doesn't matter how girly it is! If Addy's doing it, he wants to also. They play really well together, which I love. It's one thing that people would tell me about having kids so close...that they would be good buds, and that is SO SO true.
![]() |
| Wearing some of Addy's sunglasses |
![]() |
| Buds! |
| Blakes 2 year stats: Length - 34 inches (39%) Weight - 27 pounds, 2 ounces (38%) Blake Aaron ![]() |
| I love this handsome dude!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment