Sunday, February 17, 2013

Best Snow Day Ever!

Early December, we had an awesome Sunday snow that put me right into the Christmas mood...I wanted to do all of the Christmas posts, so this one is a little out of order, but still one I had to blog about it.

I am pretty sure I was (and Aaron) - but forsurely I was extremely excited to play out in the snow, more-so than our kiddos...but Addy was pretty excited too.  She had a BLAST!  Blake did too, but he was a bit more hesitant.  Since we barely had any snow last winter...this was really his first experience in the snow.  The winter before he was too little :)

It was warm out, so the snow was wet and perfect for playing in....BEST DAY EVER!  I'll let the pics speak for themselves!

Making our first snowman of the day!


Going down the slide...not only a summer thing!

Finished product!
On to sledding!  Blake was not too into this...he still isn't but Addy LOVES to sled!  Another blog coming on our sledding excursion in Michigan :)


Out later in the day...I love thi pic because of the trees behidn it!  It was SUCH a beautiful snow fall!
Making more snow man...grandma and Addy rolling some balls on one end, daddy on the other!
Addy got bored with snowmen making...on to Angel making!

Laying in the snow!

 We decided to dazzle up our original snow'lady' and make a partner :)  My mom was hoping to get a family picture around these the following weekend at our family Christmas- but they didn't last that long :(  However, we did get to enjoy them for several nights and I'm pretty proud of Mr. and Mrs. Snowman!



Could the snow get any more beautiful?!!! 

I definitely love the days of summer...and enjoy them when I'm able to be at the lake, or playing outside, swimming, etc.  However, I definitely love the winter weather too.  Addy is enjoying it this winter too so that is fun!! 

More blogs to come with some winter fun -- skating and an awesome Michigan sledding day!

No comments: