I survived going back to work after Chase. I was seriously a WRECK the day before I went back to work. I cried all day. Not sure why, I was not like this with the other 2! But, as soon as I woke up the next morning, I put on my game face and have been pushing through. No more tears. But, I needed that day to just let it sink in!
| The day before I started work...had to take some selfies of Chase and me! Teary eyes on mama! |
| State of Denial (unplanned) - reazlied after I put jammies on Chase that night that I had grabbed Christmas jammies and a New Year's onesie. Trying to turn back time I guess!!!! |
| First day at Brandi's (daycare) with Addy and Blake -- before we left! Addy says "dont' worry mom, he's in good hands with us there and Blake says "why in the heck are we getting up so early??"!!! |
I really like my job and colleagues, so of course that helped me get back in to the swing of things! I have been busy on the home front and at work from day 1, so I barely sit, hence the reason for a lack of blogs. According to Aaron, I could win a world record on how quickly I fall asleep at night (like within a minute...no lie)...but hey, when you get up at 5, go strong to get yourself and 3 kids out the door by 7, work until 5, and go strong to get them fed, bathed, spend time with them, and get them to bed around 8, and THEN start to do things like cleaning, bills, workout. It's no wonder I crash when my head hits the pillow!!!
So, back to blogging...I've got my list going: Chase at 3, 4, 5, and 6 months (and almost 7 now!), Addy and Blake going to Disney on Ice, Chase's baptism, Easter Celebrations, Addy's dance recital, and more I'm sure. Blogs are coming and I'm bound to have them come before the end of May!!!!!
For right now, just a quick hi will have to do! I am enjoying an EXTREMELY rare moment, where Chase is napping and Addy/Blake are outside with Aaron so thought I'd check-in before I go in and start my race to shower and get ready before they are all in my presence again :)
Addy's dance recital is this weekend, show #2 starts in T minus 4 hours...busy but super fun day!!!
Hope all of you in my blog world are doing good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment