Well, today is my last day home with Chase, and it is proving to be the hardest transition back to work yet. Not sure why. Perhaps because there is a very high chance that it will be the last time I am on maternity leave, or just the age of all my kids and being home with them during such fun developments in their lives...or both.
For whatever reason, I can't hardly imagine getting up tomorrow, putting on my work clothes and heading out the door. But, I knew this day would come.
Yesterday Addy and Blake were home with us and today it is just Chase and I. I tried very hard to do nothing but what the kids wanted yesterday. And today I'm telling myself to only do chores while Chase sleeps (like right now...I should be mopping my kitchen and mud room but I decided to blog. Therapeutic I guess!)
 |
| Hanging in Addy's room with my 'biggest' little man! |
 |
| Our "Lego Friends" shop that we built yesterday. Yeah, she hung in her jammies until it was time to change for dance which starts at 5:30 p.m. That is how we roll on our last few days of maternity leave! |
 |
| Found this "selfie" they took on my phone, I love these cuties! |
I can't stop crying thinking about going to work tomorrow! I have never done that before when returning to work after the other 2 were born. For the record, I'm calling it before it happens --- tomorrow is going to "suck"
 |
| I mean, who wants to leave this cutie?!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment