Thursday, January 9, 2014

"The Tree" - Christmas '13

I wish I had gotten better pictures of our Christmas tree this year since it was the first one in our new home.  It sat perfectly in our window so that it was seen when you drive up the hill to our home.  Next year, there will likely be a deck in the way of that view, so this will probably be the only year it will be that noticeable from outside.  I wish I had taken a pic of that!
 
 We decorated the tree the weekend before Thanksgiving.  We typically end up doing it that weekend, because after that, there isn't much time and all of a sudden Christmas is here.  With 2 birthday celebrations in early December and Christmas celebrations starting mid-December, weekends are filled up throughout the entire month.   
 
Getting out the the Christmas Decor!

Addy got the exciting honors of doing the star this year!

Ornaments!

Chase had it really hard that day...decorating the tree tired him out :)

This picture is from Christmas morning before the kids came downstairs...with the goods from us and Santa as well!  It is the only pic I have of the tree in full view!

No comments: