Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tarara Christmas

Man, I hate it when I get out of order!  The Saturday before Christmas, we celebrated with my family :)  I'll just post a few pics of the kids to document the day!




Annual cousin pic!

New sled...daddy looks pretty excited!

 
One of their favorite gifts from grandma...handmade corn bags.  These things are great...warm them up and they are a nice little heating pad.  Can also be cooled.  They are soooo cozy to cuddle up in with your jammies one!


Few more....


And this was basically Chase's position for the day...curled up in grandma Bonnie's arms sleeping :)  He was just at the beginning of a nasty cold with low temp that day.  Poor kiddo!


The day consisted of lunch, presents, and playing outside on the rink my dad makes each year.  I didnt' get any pics because I was the only adult out there so was helping out the kids, but Addy got to skate and Blake played on the ice in his boots!

No comments: