Lately as I think about entering the 3rd trimester, I've been a bit sentimental about it. Not sure if that is just my hormones kicking in or not - you never know with me because I'm sentimental about things all the time - pregnancy or not! The realization of how much of a miracle each and every child is becomes more present with me each day...it absolutely amazes me! To think that there is a little baby growing inside of me - AMAZING! I can already tell that nothing can top parenthood :)
I had my glucose screening today to check for gestational diabetes and another regular check up. Ugh, that stuff you have to drink is NASTY! I had to choke it down! We'll know if everything is okay tomorrow as far as the screening goes...but the rest of the appointment went great. We actually got to see Little Poppy today! No pictures though, just a quick glance. I don't feel LP move very often...I'm sure some of you know the "10 times within 2 hours" test you are supposed to do...anyway, since I don't feel LP that often, she wanted to check things out. Little P looks nice in cozy in there! No concerns...the baby moved at least 5 or so times while we were watching, but I didn't feel any of them! I think (as well as my doctor) that it is because my placenta is on the front, so it cushions those movements more than normal!
Dont forget to check out Aaron's work on the basement & Little Poppy's room theme...I posted on those last Thursday and just wanted to make people knew to check those out!
2 comments:
It's hard to believe we are in our 3rd trimester already, yeah! I love the colors and materials you picked out for Lil P's bedroom. Very cute. Tell Aaron he is doing a great job on the basement too.
Have fun next weekend in the U.P! I wish I could go home and see everyone and be there for your baby shower. Enjoy!
You are so unbelievabely cute!!!
Post a Comment