Saturday, November 7, 2009

5 Months already??!!

I can't believe Addalyn is already 5 months old. It is going so fast, which is scary, I can't believe how fast it has gone. I also can't imagine what we did before Addalyn. It's funny how quickly you can't imagine life without your baby.

Not much new to report in the life of Addalyn, she's sleeping the same (wakes up once for a bottle). I'm starting to think she has an internal clock of about 3ish and may not even be waking up because she is necessarily hungry. Who knows...I keep thinking 'tonight's the night'! I'm really hoping that sometime this week she figures it out, 'cause Aaron will be in Michigan for 4 nights starting Friday. We typically rotate 'night duty', so with me being home alone w/ Addy, I get night duty for 4 nights in a row! Do you think that means he'll get it for 4 nights when he returns?? Yeah right, he'll probably be super tired from being out a Deer Camp while he's in MI!

She is LOVING her cereal now and takes it like a pro. We've started doing cereal for breakfast and in the evening...here's to hoping this will help her sleep through the night soon :) One can wish, right??

She has officially decided that it is super fun to roll over, and does that all of the time now. And, she is really close to sitting on her own. She will 'sit' by herself for about 5-10 seconds before she starts slumping to one side...so maybe by her 6 month post she'll be doing that ...she also is starting to show an interest in crawling. Not that she's anywhere near ready for that, but when she's on her tummy, she's started to move her legs in the crawling position...so maybe by her 6 month post there will be a lot of firsts to report!

Getting her to stay still to pose with the bear is becoming a chore...it'll be interesting the next 6 months as she starts crawling and such!

I love to play!
.
Thanks Grandma Jean for making me this hat. We love it!
.
Other than that, life in the Anderson household is going good. We still love each other, despite the fact that Aaron's a Packer fan and I'm a Vikings fan - ha ha! I guess we must have true love, huh? :)
.
We dressed Addalyn in white last Sunday...so she'd be 'neutral' and not be cheering for the Packers or the Vikings. I'm willing to bet she'll end up being a Packer fan like her daddy, since she's going to be a daddy's girl. Hmmm, maybe someday I'll have a mama's boy that can be on my team?

1 comment:

White said...

Man, time flies! Addy will be six months old by the time I finally get to meet her! I love the vike/pack family rivalery - Adam and I should have that too since I am a Wisconsonite and Adam is a Minnesotan, but I don't really care too much either way who wins - I like 'em both! Can't wait to see you guys!