We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Thursday we had thanksgiving lunch at Aaron's step-sister's house in Minneapolis, then headed to dinner at my parents. Friday I shopped 'til I was ready to drop with my sisters (we were at Toys R Us at midnight...Target at 5 in the morning, and didn't get home until 3 p.m.)...and after that I went scrapbooking and stayed there until midnight! Aaron was home and had an "
Addy 'n' Daddy" day :)
We also celebreted my grandpa's birthday this weekend. On Thanksgiving day my grandpa Tarara turned 90 years old!!! We had cake & ice cream with our Thanksgiving meal - and then on Saturday we had an open house style birthday party for him at the nursing home for friends & family to visit.
.
The birthday boy! .
Addy's all ready to party! My mom made this dress for Addalyn & her other granddaughters - isn't it ADORABLE??!!
My mom and dad with their grandkids
The whole family! Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Cousin's kids, etc :)
Addy was all partied-out and fell asleep in my arms, didn't even open her eyes when I set her down, or when Aaron buckled her in her car seat. She slept until we arrived home!
2 comments:
That was sweet of your mom to make all the girls matching dresses. Addy looks so adorable in her dress! I think she is looking more and more like her mommy.
Can't wait to see you all soon!
Love the outfits! So adorable! Happy birthday to Grandpa - what an accomplishement, I bet he had a great day and appreciates his great family! Addy is lucky to have such a cute Great Grandpa and vice versa ;)
Post a Comment