.
Addalyn is doing so great, we just love her so much (OBVIOUSLY!). She gets a TON of kisses from us each night when we get home from work! She is getting so big physically, as well as in her personality/development. It is so fun to watch her discover new things.
.
She loves loves loves being in her jumperoo and in her exersaucer. She tells us wonderful stories too. Most of the time we think she's telling us about the fun she had at daycare! She is quite the squealer too! Addy just recently decided to laugh...she's only done it a few times but she's been working on a little chuckle for a while.
One thing Addy HATES is getting her face wiped. It is very traumetizing to her! Poor little girl, she has a cold right now too, so her face is wiped lots. :)
.
Addalyn is a really good eater. We introduced her to sweet potatoes this weekend, and it didn't even phase her that there was a new taste. I'm trying green beans today at lunch (I'm on a snow day!) so we'll see how she reacts to those.
.
We have turned over a new leaf with sleeping! There is no need anymore for a bottle at night. She discovered that she likes to sleep on her side and tummy, I think that helps. Sometimes she wakes up and needs her pacifier, but not always. I was going to get rid of the pacifier while I'm on vacation at Christmas time, but our doctor last week pretty much told me that she'd likely find her thumb if I did that since she needs a pacifier to sleep and such. Therefore, the pacifier will stick around longer than planned, but we are limiting it to tired times though...
.
Addy sits up on her own, and shows an interest in crawling when we have her on her tummy. She hasn't gotten any teeth yet. I think that she's asking for those from Santa (get it - her 2 front teeth?? Ha ha!).
.
Here are her 6 month stats:
Weight - 17 lbs 3 oz (74%)
Height - 26 inches (60%)
Head - 17.13 inches (79%)
The teddy bear shot
3 comments:
Addy's eyes are so big and blue! So cute! 6 months has flown by, I remember when she was Lil' P and had everyone waiting for the big surprise! I only have to wait a few more days and I finally get to meet her!
She is so darn sweet! I especially love the last picture of her all bundled up. Very cute jacket, hat and mittens! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
ooooo she is so cute. I am so excited to see you guys. drive safe and see you in two weeks. lots of love
Post a Comment