I love this time of year...everything about it - from the church services and family gatherings to the decorating, meeting Santa, and the gift giving to those we care about :)
I started working on our house decorating before Thanksgiving (the weekend after was too busy, and any later would have just been way too long for me to wait)! So our house has been decorated for a while, but I finally got our presents wrapped and we got to do our holiday blocks this week.
I posted about these last Christmas too - we do blocks every year. We are getting to have a lot, so we've decided that we are only going to do one as a family each year from now on. ACCEPT for when we have a new addition to our family. Addalyn got to do her own block this year, and on her sibling's first Christmas, they will get to do their own block too...
Getting ready to do the blocks!
Addy wasn't really into touching the paint...so we ended up starting over! But this is when we were trying to have her "finger paint". Most of that on the block is Aaron's work :)
1 comment:
Happy Holidays! I love Addy's headband! The blocks are so cute - what a great idea! See you soooon!
Post a Comment