Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa!

Addy got to meet Santa for the first time last Saturday --- twice! We first went to meet him at Hiller's (a carpet store in Rochester) with my family. My family has gone every year to this, but we've never had a reason to join...now with Addalyn, we joined in on the fun! They provide a gift for each child and also serve lunch - it is really a very generous event!

Addalyn really loved Santa's beard!! I think Santa was a bit nervous that other kids would notice her grip on the beard :)

She was not scared of him at all, just sort've stared at him.


Waiting in line to meet Santa for the 1st time!!

Addy's first Santa encounter! Notice the grip on the beard!

Second, we went to the store that I scrapbook at with the Scheel's and met Santa again. This was Ella's first time meeting Santa. Both girls did really good :)

Addy & Santa (again)

Ella & Santa!!!

The girls :)

I explained to Addy when I got her ready for bed that night all about the reason that she met 2 santa's and why they didn't look exactly the same. She seemed to understand that Santa is just such a busy guy this time of year, and that he has so many places that he has to be, that he has helpers so that all the kids get the chance to tell him all about how good they were and what they want for Christmas. :)

No comments: