Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not much new...

I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post. Time sure does fly! We are hanging in there...gearing up for the holiday season. I'm so excited for Christmas this year, especially with Addalyn. We had some Christmas music going tonight (Amy Grant...my favorite holiday CD) and I got super excited thinking of all the future Christmas's and being able to see the spirit of Christmas through my baby's eyes.

We haven't been up to much this month, but next month will be busy, so more posts to come!

My precious cargo :) Addy usually is ready for a snooze by the time I pick her up from daycare. This is right when we arrived home...she looked so cuddly!

I discovered new headbands for Addy - her head had outgrown the others. I'm so excited about them!

********

On a side note - we went to the Viking's game this weekend with our good friends, Jeff & Rachel. We had awesome seats! 5 rows up on the 10 yard line. I just uploaded pics, and I took 70 of them...apparently I was camera happy. I refrained and only am sharing 4 pics...

Aaron wore green to the game, there was no way he was going to act like a Viking fan. I swear I looked over and saw him clap for us once, but now he says that isn't true. Oh well, I'm not trying to convert him to a Viking's fan anyway! I was just happy he agreed to go because I had never been to a professional football game so I was very excited. He wants to take me to a Packer's game next...I'm game!!!

Aaron, Jeff, Rachel, and Me - thanks guys for taking us to the game -- it was so much fun!

Rachel and I :)

1 comment:

White said...

I love Addy's new headbands and can picture you guys listening to Christmas music - I have my holiday music list ready on my ipod and am going to start listening to it on Friday! I am so excited for you to be able to celebrate this year with you new little baby, it will be extra special this year!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the game! It doesn't even look like it is too cold in MN! I miss you guys and am sooooo excited for NYE!! See you in a few weeks!!!