Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too Cute for Words - 2009 babies!!


First of all - there are just WAAAAY too many cute babies that were born in 2009, I mean SERIOUSLY!! Just within my family and Aaron's, we had the following 2009 additions on top of miss Addalyn:

Hunter Heydmann
Asher Mulvihill
Sadie Spindler
Kian Gauthier
Camby Gauthier

And among friends, of course, miss Ella Scheel, who I've mentioned on the blog - (Addy's BFF)!! Plus, so many others that I know of through different friends or from high school.

So, to say that Addalyn is the cutest, well, there's just TOO MANY (although she is pretty dang cute - don't ya think???!!!)

With that being said, I did decide to enter her in the local 2009 cutest babies contest, more because she never got a birth announcement so I wanted her to have her little moment in the paper!

To vote, click on the link: www.postbulletin.com/baby

Addy is number 179 :)

Ella Scheel is number 197, check out her cute pic on her blog (The Scheel Family). Good luck girls!

1 comment:

White said...

The BFF's are too cute - I had to vote for both of them equally ;) Best of luck!