Well, it was a pretty disappointing loss the other day against the Saints...we watched the game @ my sister and bro-in-laws house with the rest of my family. At one point, Chad made a comment about what all of our blood pressures were in the room. UGH! ALL THOSE FUMBLES!
The most disappointing part of the loss, was that even Aaron was ON MY SIDE! On the way to Shannon and Chad's, I asked him if he was going to cheer for the Vikings, and he said no, because he does not like Favre. I said, I'm not asking you to cheer for him, I'm asking you to cheer for the team. Long story short, he basically said he wanted Favre to get hurt (dramatic maybe??!!). But, when Favre did get a little injured, he looked at me and said "It didn't feel as good as I imagined it feeling" - and by the end he was cheering right along with us!!!! He said he really actually gained some respect back in regards to Favre - so the night wasn't a TOTAL loss!!
Plus, I was studying for my PHR exam during the day, but Aaron did try and be a very supportive husband/daddy. He had Addalyn eat with only her yellow/purple spoon and he had her play with her yellow & purple blocks. I gotta say, I was impressed!
I still get mad when I think of how we lost the game for ourselves...but it was a good game to watch, and you can't complain about the season!
Super Bowl Sunday - here we come!!!!
1 comment:
Cute story - glad to hear Aaron decided to cheer for the Vikes! I can't believe it! I wonder which team Addy will like... :)
Post a Comment