My post about Addalyn only being Irish from Aaron sparked up some conversation, so Aaron and I decided to call our moms and confirm what our heritage was (moms are good at knowing those things!!)...It turns out Addy got some Irish from both of us!! I knew mine pretty well, because both of my grandpas are 100% Polish, and my grandma Supalla was 100% German, so it was all up to my grandma Tarara to make things difficult in figuring out my heritage. Aaron on the other hand - is a lot of things (and I'm not sure what he got from the Graham side, and what from the Anderson's)..........well, combining the two makes Addalyn a MELTING POT! She is:
1/8 German
1/8 French
5/16 Polish
1/16 Swedish
1/16 Norwegian
1/16 Scottish
5/32 English
3/32 Irish
We'll make it easy on all of us...
...She's 1/2 Yooper
...and 100% OURS :)
And this goofy girl in the picture, is clearly showing off her Yooper side......CLEARLY! Eh??!!
3 comments:
that picture is great. she much be looking at to many pictures of alesha. hahaha.
I love, love, love, this pic. It brought a smile and a little chuckle to me at work today...what a doll!!!
Great pic of Addy! Love it!
Post a Comment