Monday, May 17, 2010

Brave Girl!

We got our carpet installed in our basement last week (pictures of the finished product to come soon!) - and we hadn't been downstairs checking out the new carpet for 5 minutes when Addy decided to bee-line it for the stairs...and conquer them with pretty much her first try. We couldn't keep her away from them that night, so I grabbed the camera!

Daddy was there to protect her!

Making my way up....

almost there!...

Whoo hoo I made it!! She had turned around and gave us a very proud smile, but she was too fast and I didn't get a pic of it! You can tell here she is happy though!

And of course, the first thing we have to play with are SHOES!
Aaron has been working very hard on the basement, and I know he is SOOOO ready to be done for a while...he's done an awesome job down there and I'll post pics soon :)

1 comment:

White said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see pics of the basement! Talk to you Friday!