Monday, May 31, 2010

Cabin Fever

We always go to my parents cabin Memorial day weekend. Last year we couldn't go, because it was a week earlier, and we were waiting for our little Addalyn to greet the world. But, we made it this year! We came home on Sunday instead of Monday because we are leaving for Michigan on Wednesday night after work - so we needed a day at home to get the laundry done and unpack to repack before heading on the road after a short work week. :)

I'll let the pics do the talking of the fun times we had at the cabin!


Grandpa Tim and Addy - that Grandma is always doing something like weeding her garden so I didn't get a picture of her with Addalyn.
Hunter and Addy - 5 months apart and going to be a handful together as they grow up!

OMG - how cute is Addalyn in her swimsuit. I bought this suit on clearance last year while I was on maternity leave and could hardly wait the year to put it on her. So worth the wait...ugh!

My Bathing Beauty

Aaron and Addy swinging :)

She was just sitting like this, so I had to take a pic...looks like she's posing!

Watching her cousins from the pontoon...wondering when she can play in the water like them!

Addy and I went for a walk one morning...and she fell asleep and looked too precious to not take a photo

Aaron took his uncle duties very seriously this weekend. Here he is with Addalyn and Ella, relaxing on the hammock after a day in the sun.

And then he hung out with Brynne while she swam before it was time for baths and bedtime

Such a boy - Drew decided that swimming trunks are not needed, swimming with clothes on is JUST as fun!

Ella and Brooklynn!

Brynne relaxing in the hammock - our little diva. Before I took this photo she said, "Marissa, would you mind going inside and getting me a pillow?"

Time to head home...Addy's got her shades on and her game of Yatzee that she loves to push buttons on!

No comments: