Blake turned 1 month old last week --- that is crazy! This is going way to fast...I'm not sure that I like that!
He is doing really well - he is starting to be awake more and he shot us his first smile last week. I haven't captured a good one yet, as his smiles are still few and far between...but I'll get some soon :)
He pretty much eats every 4 hours - night and day. However, he has given us some longer stretches where he's gone 6 hours without eating...I'm hoping we start to get longer stretches of sleep at night consistently soon, but at the same time I know that he's still just a little guy!
He isn't too fond of bath time. He cries most days that we do baths - but I think it is because neither Aaron nor I have figured out the right temperature for him. When we've had his baths a little warmer, he is content, but I'm not quite confident in the temperature and I worry that I'll burn him, so his bath usually ends up being on the cold side - which makes him not happy.
He is SUPER content after his bath though, all that screaming during really relaxes him after he's cuddled in his towel and blanket :)
Enjoy the pics!
| Blake in his "big boy" outfit at Thanksgiving - cords and a sweater! I love dressing him in outfits I could see Aaron wearing, LOL! |
| Siblings saying good morning! |
| And of course....his 1 month bear picture! |
1 comment:
Adorable!
Post a Comment