Miss Addalyn has quite the sweet side to her (of course she also has a naughty side, but thankfully that is shown a lot less than her sweet these days...hopefully it stays that way as we near her 2 year old days!)
Last night was one of those sweet nights. She really does love her little bro. Twice out of nowhere, Addy puckered up her lips and made the kissing sound, so I leaned him over to her and Addy gave him a big kiss on his forehead and then goes "I wuv u Bwake". Too sweet!!
Then a little later she was saying "I want this, I want that, I want ____" over and over again (not in a bad way, just wanting help grabbing things to play with!). I jokingly said, "I want a big sqeeze"! She immediately stopped what she was doing and ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me the BEST. HUG. EVER.
I was on the floor playing with her and Addy goes "mama, piwwow?" and went and grabbed a pillow off the couch, then goes "mama, bwanket" and grabbed me a blanket - she asked daddy for some help with the light, and then said "nuh-night mama".
Aaaaah, how I wish I could keep her right here at this age forever!
| Addy loves this little man!!! |
| Of course we all know how in love she is with daddy! No question there! |
| Cuddling in next to Blake -- sometimes she just wants to get SO close to him! |
No comments:
Post a Comment