I can't believe how quickly Mr. Blake is growing and how quicly the time is passing. We are already nearing the half-way point between months 4 & 5. Crazy! He is so much fun these days. He is very smiley, he loves to talk (and Addy always gets excited and says "He's Talkin'" when she hears him), and has giggled a few times too.
We had to do some sleep training after my 3 month post. We went through a time period where he was waking every hour to hour & 1/2 and all he needed was his pacifier. I knew he wasn't needing a bottle because he had gone nights without one (and with sleeping through the night). So, him and I camped out down stairs and figured things out. He's been doing awesome! Basically sleeps through the night. He does use a pacifier, and has a few nights where he wakes and all he needs is his paci. When this happens, it is much more manageable because we just get up, give him the paci, and then go back to bed - and it is only once!
Blake started cereal this month also. We had started it actually right after he turned 3 months thinking he was getting hungry at night...but it didn't really do well with his tummy, so we stopped and figured we'd try again in a few weeks. Now, he LOVES his cereal!...as long as you catch him before he's TOO hungry, because then he is not happy with the cereal. His bottle just fills his tummy quicker :). So he's now eating cereal for 'breakfast' and 'supper' with 4 bottles throughout the day.
Here are his stats at his 4 month check up:
Height - 24.8 inches (44%)
Weight - 14.6 pounds (42%)
Head - 16.9 inches (68%)
| 4 months old! |
| Smiley Guy! |
| Mmmmmm, cereal :) |
| I really like my jumperoo these days (even if my face doesn't prove it in this picture!) |
| Those eyes melt mama's heart! |
| She liked it almost as much as she did the first time she tried it when she was 4 months! |
(rice)
1 comment:
Hi Marissa, I am glad your blog isn't private anymore, I liked checking it now and then. So what happened that made you go private? A person stole your photos?? Just curious if you figured out a way to protect it like you mentioned so I could do it to my blog too!
Post a Comment