Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We Love #7!

Our little man is getting SOOOO big!!!!  Oh my goodness :) 

Seven months is a very fun age.  Blake is a very happy little boy - and he is also a very mellow guy.  If he is crying, you know that he is hungry, tired, or in some sort of pain.  I just love his big smiles that he shows off!

Blake is sitting up now and going to take off crawling any day - literally!  He army crawls a few feet in front of him when he wants to get to a toy...and he rolls EVERYWHERE!  Addy was almost 10 months before she took off crawling, and it is fairly safe to say he'll beat her in that milestone.  He will get up on all fours and rock back and forth, so it is just a matter of him figuring out how those hands work.  He also officially sits up on his own now.  I love that stage where he is able to do more things, but isn't crawling yet and everywhere, so I can take my eyes off of him for a few seconds :)


He is also loving all of his new food.  He has started eating puffs & he really enjoys them.  I'm thinking pretty soon we will need to start introducing other foods to him that he can mush around.  We also just discovered his first tooth on Friday!  I was joking that we discovered Addy's first tooth in Michigan (on Christmas day) and that maybe we'll discover his there too...well that same day on the way to MI I discovered his tooth :)

Seriously. The. Cuteness!

We had Blake sitting up in the baby bath and just recently switched him to the big bath with Addy!  Addy is liking her partner in the tub...but I haven't been able to snap a cute picture of the 2 of them. 

Blake LOVES to splash in the tub!

Getting so big and sitting in the tub!

Splishing & Splashing!
 
Sitting in the big tub!
Seven months is a really fun age -- I love to see how much he is learning on almost a weekly basis.  Our daycare was on vacation a few weeks ago, and when she got home I had to report that he was officially sitting up on his own, now eating puffs (and feeding them to himself), and army crawling within the week since we had been there.  He has been a busy boy!! 

I'm 7 months!

No comments: