Monday, October 3, 2011

My Handsome 11 Month old Man


 Another month came and went...it has flown by.  Blake is getting too big - eleven months!  He stands on his own now sometimes, and tries to walk from one thing to the next.  It's just a matter of time before his legs get a little stronger and he gets a little bigger --- he's going to be walking. 

Standing for a brief time - he has stood for about 10 seconds at a time.  So fun!  Side Note: I love this sweatshirt!  I actually found it when I was in the hospital with him right after he was born!  I was by myself with my laptop and a sleepy newborn...and decided to investigate all the cute boy clothes I could buy for my little man. 

The style of this sweatshirt has Aaron written all over it...and the fact that it has a 7 on it makes it even better!
 Blake finally got 2 more teeth.  He has only had 2 teeth that he had gotten in May until recently.  He now has 2 top teeth and 2 bottom...and I think that more will start coming through.

This guy also loves his food still...and he also loves baths.  Which is a good combination, because he gets REALLY messy when he eats.  He is 100% boy.  I know I have said that in other posts...and I have also posted pictures of messy-faced Blake almost every month, but they don't get old!

Messy Boy!

Gettin' Clean!
 Blaker's vocab is increasing too, but I don't know that he has increased words since my 10-month post.

Blake is happy boy a good amount of the time...but he also has a "monster" side.  I say monster because of the way he expresses himself...literally with a little "roar" so I like to call him a monster when he does it.  Most of the time it actually makes me laugh, but it is interesting to see that little personality come through.  I hope I can identify ways for him to learn to control that crazy temper before he gets too old!  At the same time though - he is such a little cuddler that he can be "sugar and spice" within a matter of minutes...and I love my little man's cuddles!

I'm starting to get sad that he is already going to be a year old.  My kids' birthday are always bittersweet for me.  I love that we get to celebrate them being a year bigger, but I get sad about the fact that they are growing up so quickly.  I love my little tiny babies and totaly wish that they could stay tiny for longer. 


Goofy Guy --- what's not to love??!!!!


1 comment:

Amy T. said...

He is so adorable! Love to catch up via blog since I don't get to see you everyday any more!