Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!


Addy has been really into pumpkins this fall.  She has been talking about then pretty much all through September and so as soon as it was "the season" we decided to head out to the pumpkin patch. 

It was a fun entertaining Sunday!  We had gone to church in the morning, had lunch at my mom & dad's and then headed out to Northwoods Apple Orchard.  I was very impressed with the place...there was no entry fee, they had a petting zoo, lots of little places set up for pictures, some bon-fires going on if you just wanted to sit and relax & of course pumpkins and apples!!! 

The only thing we missed out on is the tractor ride - we didn't want to spend the time standing in line and had hoped to make it back before the season was over...but, I don't think that is going to happen anymore...

I took a bunch of pictures - hard to narrow them down but even though there are a lot in this post...I actually did not share very many :)

The Apples of our Eyes:





Picking out the perfect pumpkins :)


Taking the pumpkins up to get paid for :)
Heading to the car!
 It was a fun Sunday afternoon at the pumkin patch!!

No comments: