In mid-October Aaron went with our daycare to an Apple Orchard in Rochester. I'm not sure why Addy was crying so hard above, I think she wanted to be have her daddy at that moment...silly girl.
The kids had been learning about apples and pumpkins for preschool the month of October so Julie planned the field trip to go along with the month! This was a different place than the one that we went to earlier in October. It had a lot of the same things though.
| Swinging :) |
| The best little pumpkin in the patch! |
| Addy and her friends trying to pull the wagons |
"Cin-a-nin" --- "Oat-ma-meal" --- "Flowers" (instead of flour!) --- "Bwown Sugar"
I was impressed in what she remembered from the afternoon. What a smarty-pants!
What a fun time of year!
1 comment:
Wish I could hear Addy say the ingredients although your special spelling of them is pretty darn cute too!
Post a Comment