Monday, November 28, 2011

Tink & Peter :)


We had a Peter Pan and Tinkerbell on our hands this Halloween :)  Grandma Jean (Aaron's mom) made our costumes and they turned out SOOOOO CUTE!



Addalyn had a really fun time Trick or Treating!  She was not very shy, and if you ask her what she did on Halloween, she says "I say Trick or Treat and then I say Thank You"!

We first walked around the neighborhood with both Blake and Addy...Blake wasn't so sure to think of what we were doing...but he enjoyed hanging out in his wagon!  After we had gone up and down our road, Aaron stayed home with Blake and handed out candy.  Addy and I walked to a few more houses with our next door neighbors but then she was tired of walking.

I could tell she wasn't ready to be done Trick or Treating...just done walking - so Blake, Addy and I went on a hunt around Rochester for friends and family that were home in the car!  We weren't successful at all of the houses we drove to (lots of people aren't home on Halloween, LOL!), but we got to see my aunt Judy and also our daycare - Julie.  Addy got spoiled at both stops of course!



When we got home...both of the kids enjoyed checking out the "loot" before bed :)


m&m's....nummers!!

Check 'em out, mom!
Addy still likes to talk about being Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.  I love listening to her say it, because she has a southern way of saying it...it sounds more like Tinkerbay-ll

This might be the only year I'll get away with dressing them up in a "pair"...so I totally took advantage of it while I could.  They were a pretty cute little duo!

No comments: