Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blaker's 1st Haircut!

In January Blake got his first haircut.  I was hesitant to have it cut, I was loving the curls, but they were getting a little out of control.  Aaron had been wanting to get it trimmed for over a month before I gave in!

Aaron actually cuts his own hair, and so he did Blaker's :) 

Before (with m&m's in his mouth...the "distraction")
He actually did pretty good throughout the cut...he wasn't scared at all, just curious!
Addy was very curious also.  She's never had a haircut...her hair is still barely to her shoulder even though she's 2 1/2!
At one point, he got a bit antsy :)

 After he got his haircut...he AGED LIKE AN ENTIRE YEAR!  Seriously, he immediately looked more like a little boy then my baby.  Ugh, that makes me sad.  But, he sure is a handsome little man!

My new look!

3 comments:

Nancy Nelson said...

I miss you guys tons! You have the MOST BEAUTIFUL kids - I just want to hug them and you! See you in May. Love you.

Judy said...

Growing too fast - but soooo cute.
Love you guys.
Judy

Anonymous said...

I miss the curls