Since I have been off this week, I have been spending lots of quality time with Addy and Blake. Even though I am anxious for the baby to come, I must say I have really enjoyed having some time with just the 2 of them before the baby comes.
Of course I have time with them on the weekends, since Saturday Aaron is still working. But it is different, since I am not trying to get house chores done and such with the limited time before the weekend ends or the nights when we have to do baths quickly or something --- it has made it that much more enjoyable!
We had some crazy things come up these past few months, one that made us have to leave our daycare sooner than expected which has added stress and made me just want to hold my babies close --- so it is feels so good to just be home with them for a bit. Even if it means I used a week of vacation that could've been during used as part of my leave :) Can't put a price on precious time with your little ones...
Here's a bunch of pics from our week!
 |
| We played at the mall.... |
 |
| We had lunch there also and then picked out some winter hats for the upcoming season! |
 |
| Since I didn't feel like heading home that day, we stopped at my parents house, and my sister's kiddos were there. So, we made Halloween brownies with them (this is Drew with Blake and Addy) |
 |
| The next day we went for a walk...and it was cold enough to put our new hats and mittens to use. Thank goodness we had purchased those! |
 |
| On our way home we went to the park by our house :) |
 |
| I took a picture of our house (I'm not sure if I ever shared a pic from the outside of our house, so figured I'd share, LOL!) |
 |
| Addy got an American Girl catalogue in the mail ----- THANKS to whatever list we got on for that! She's looked through it by herself and made me do it with her a zillion times and wants THREE dolls :) He He! |
 |
| We cuddled on the couch together and took silly pics of ourselves! Oh yeah, this day we also colored for almost the entire morning! |
 |
| Today we headed back to the Pumpkin Patch/Orchard that we had gone too earlier this year |
 |
| We did it with both of my sisters and their kids, and my mom too :) |
 |
| Blake loves his grandma Bonnie! She was the only one able to pull him :) (TOTALLY fine by me!) |
 |
| After the orchard we had pizzas at our house and then baked Halloween sugar cookies! Here's the kiddos eating some of the goods! |
It has been a great week at home. I've never actually had a vacation where I am just hanging out, so I am treasuring this time in that way. But, I am ready for this baby. Full moon tomorrow night, slight storm in the area tonight/tomorrow ----- SOMETHING has to be in my favor soon!
I do have some contractions, ones at night that wake me up, but still not often enough to get me excited. I soooo hope tonight is the night...or tomorrow!
 |
| My sis took a pic of the baby and me at the orchard. How Tall This Fall??!!! --- OVERDUE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment