While I may be carrying low and perhaps I have dropped...I'm more convinced that it is due to carrying my little man around vs. the way my body is naturally carrying my baby around. Blake has a nice little shelf that he has gotten to sit on for the last few months.
Hopefully he is helping out the progress of getting that baby low and ready to be born...I guess we will see in the next week or so if I actually go before my due date for the first time! :)
![]() |
| Pictures are blurry because Blaker was moving and wiggling, but you get the idea :) |
![]() |
| My sweet boy...oh how much I love those big hugs he gives me!!! |
However, all the things that I had on my original list to do before the baby comes (such as wash the neutral baby clothes, get diapers, pack for the hospital stay, set out shirts for Blake and Addy's hospital visit, pedicure, etc...) --- well those have been checked off the list. I'm sure I'll make lists until I don't have the chance to make them anymore...it's in my nature.
......Maybe I should put "carry Blake around" on the list...so that he can help speed up the process as he puts more pressure on my "shelf"!.....


No comments:
Post a Comment