Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Who does he look like?!!!!




We always get the question wondering who Chase looks like.  At first, I thought that he looked like Blake - but when I look at pictures of Blake at the same age...there are definitely similarities but I actually think he has more similarities with Addy.  They have the same pointed chin and expressions :)  
Chase
Addy
I think Chase has a different shape of eyes of both of them...but there is something about him that also looks like Blake, even though the pictures don't show it as much as in person!

Chase


Blake
Chase is his own little man looking like his own self...which is a good thing!  I can't wait to see what he turns into has he continues to grow.  When I look at these pictures of Addy and Blake, I wouldn't have imagined that they would've turned out looking as they do today!!

No comments: