Sunday, November 30, 2008

14 Week Update

Our appointment on Friday went really well! The tech was having so much fun taking pics of our baby during the ultrasound because he/she was cooperating so well. I'm going to try and scan those in this week and post the pics. That way you can all meet "lil P"! Even though this wasn't our big ultrasound, since she was doing one, she started checking on all of the baby's organs and such to see how things were going. She made us turn away when she went "low" because we do not want to find out the sex (well, I don't...and so Aaron is going to wait too!). Aaron said he tried to peak but I was staring right at him the entire time making sure his eyes were on me, and not the screen!

My cyst has shrunk from 4 cm to 1.5 cm, so that is really good news. And everything else is going well. The baby's heartbeat was around 150, which she said was good...the last few times we were there, she had mentioned the baby was a little small, so technically my due date could be 5/31. BUT - Friday the baby was right on for a 5/27 due date :)
It might be all the turkey I ate over Thanksgiving...or my bump is getting a little bigger!!

I'm still wearing my normal pants for the most part...but having a little trouble buttoning them :) So, I'm sure soon it'll be just maternity clothes!

Aaron's cousin Brooke and her husband Brad are due with their 2nd baby on the exact same day as us! I have been waiting to mention that until she officially posted the news. Her blog is on our links (Rylee Dawn). It's going to be so much fun having so many kids close to our baby's age. Every 4th of July there seems to be at least 2 or more new great grandkids..and next summer is going to be the same!

My sister Angela is due in January with her 2nd...so for the Tarara side, once Lil P is born, there will be 6 grandkids...ages 4 1/2 and younger! Lots of playmates all around!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Look at that cute belly!!! You look really good Marissa. I hope you continue to have a great pregnancy. Can't wait to see you over the holidays!! Say hello to Aaron.
Love,
Becky, Jason and boys