Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Sorry it has been forever since we've written anything on here. Not much to update. Tomorrow marks the official end of my first trimester...and for that I'm soooo thankful. I think Aaron is to, he said nicely the other day "it's been a long first trimester" - here's to hoping that it'll go quicker now since the holidays are around to distract us for the next few months!!
I'm also thankful for my wonderful husband, who did not want to put up Christmas decorations outside, but did it because he knew I really REALLY wanted them! Last year I was pretty bummed we didn't have any and had said that will be the last time that the Anderson household goes with out Christmas lights! I loooove decorating for Christmas and seeing everyone else having lights up.
Anyway, Aaron was very nice and put up lights for me this year! Of course, I said it didn't have to be much, just trim our roof line and such...which is what we have done so far. But for those of you that know Aaron, if you are going to do something, you are going to do it right. Soooo, he has decided there is a little something missing and we are going to add a little more to it this weekend. I'm sure I'll post another pic when that is done.
Here is a pic of what we have done :)
I just wanted to update and send a thank you to Aaron in an "untraditional" way. I'm so happy to have lights up outside!!
We have our next appointment on Friday, so I'm sure I will be updating more this coming weekend. The one good thing about my cyst...lots of ultrasounds! We get another one Friday so hopefully I can get some pics and scan in a picture of 'Lil Poppy' for you all to see!
Hope you all have a great holiday weekend :)
1 comment:
Hey mom, it's me "lil P". Just wanted to say happy 1st Trimester down. Sorry I made you not feel well the last few months, but hopefully it will be better from here out. I hear there is something coming up called Thanksgiving and people eat a lot of food, if so let me know so I can adjust myself in hear, it gets kinda cramped when you have a full stomache.
That was a nice little thank you that you left for dad. I can't wait to see you again this Friday, I will try to be awake and maybe wave to you and dad again. I have these stems growing off of me now that they call legs and arms. My arms have these little buds growing off of them that I think are fingers, I like to suck on them sometimes. Maybe I can show you how that works when you see me on Friday. Anyow, I'm getting kinda tired now, this was a lot of work for me to come up with all these new words for things that are growing on me.
Love you,
Lil P and Dad
Post a Comment