Well, tomorrow marks 24 weeks. Some days I think it is going fast and other days I think..."only 24 weeks"...
Sorry - was hoping to post a belly picture tonight, but it seems that'll have to wait. Hopefully I can get that taken tomorrow night and post it!!
I had an appointment today, and everything went well! My doctor measured my belly, and right now I am right on for the size of my belly for 24 weeks. Also today in the appt., I finally got to hear the baby's heart beat! She said that the heart beat was varying between 150-160 beats per minute. When she actually showed me the Doppler, it was 153 beats/minute. So, as far as any of the myths on heart rate go...I don't really fall into the low or high category! Supposedly, if the baby's heart rate is fast - it's a girl.
A friend of mine at work found a website that you could answer certain questions in regards to your pregnancy, and depending on how you answer, it will tell you if you are having a boy or a girl. When she did it for me based on what she knew about my pregnancy, the results came out 50% chance girl, 50% chance boy. When I went and did it answering a few more questions, the results came out 60% chance girl, 40% chance boy...so - WHO KNOWS!
I have started to feel Little Poppy moving more and more, and I LOVE it! It is the best natural high ever. I have even been able to see my tummy move a few times when I happen to be staring at it when the baby moves. Definitely not anything that is obvious to others...Aaron hasn't been able to see it yet. Yesterday I was in a meeting at work and happened to see my tummy quickly move and had to hide a smile :)
The daycare issues haven't gotten any better yet. So far we were supposed to have 5 appointments with different daycare providers - and only 1...yep ONE has actually occurred. As I mentioned on an earlier post, the first one forgot about our appointment...I've had 2 cancel because their positions have become filled and we were supposed to have another appointment tomorrow night, but it turns out her and her husband are sick, so they are rescheduling. Ugh! The one person that we did meet with was very nice, but I definitely am not ready to say "she's the one" - so, the saga continues!
We continue to be busy working on finishing our basement - Aaron's definitely stressed about that! He keeps being reminded of different things that need to get taken care of before he can start sheetrocking. Always something...
So, that about sums up everything for today :)
1 comment:
I love the new pics! It's crazy how fast the baby grows - I can't believe you can feel him/her kicking that must be so exciting! I don't have much advice on daycare because obviously I have never had to find it, but I have heard to make sure you figure out the terms of their vacation before hand which I am sure you already know, but that's my two cents worth I guess :) Good luck on the search I am positive you will find the right match! Miss you.
Post a Comment