Then: 11 weeks
.
Wow! I didn't realize that I was showing in my face until that picture. I purposely put on the same outfit tonight as I did for my first bump pic. The sweater and pants are maternity clothes, but I don't think I'll be able to wear the sweater through the entire pregnancy, it's barely making it around my bump now and I'm not done growing!! Do you think it'll stretch? Ha ha!
2 comments:
Marissa-You are just too cute. You sure make pregnancy look glamorous! You look really good! I love reading your blogs..wish I would have thought of that with my boys. I hope you continue to have a great and wonderful pregnancy. Can't wait to see that babe of yours!!!
Jason, Becky, and Boys
Hi Marissa,
You don't know me, but I guess I'll introduce myself because I always check out your blog. I'm a childhood friend of Brooke's. I check out her blog occasionally, and I'm pregnant too - 24 - 25 weeks, same as you guys. So I'm always interested in your blogs and how your pregnancies are going since I'm right there with you. My blog is http://jensonbaby.blogspot.com/. I'm definitely not as diligent as you about updating it though!
Anyway, glad things are going well, and nice to meet you!
Post a Comment